Introducing me

A little bit about me...

Hello, my name is Faith Valenzuela. I am currently a second year student at Chico State with my major being pre-nursing. Although my life long dream is to become a travel nurse I also have a passion for interior designing. I hope someday when I am settled into nursing that I can pick up a side hustle involving the process of designing and selling homes. If not, this blog gives me a space where I can boost my creativity through what other individuals have put together. 


Growing up I watched a lot of tv shows revolving around real estateremodeling of homes, and converting big homes into tiny homes. Since then, the idea of remodeling has always felt like a calling for me because of how much I enjoy doing so. When I was younger and even still now, I consistently would change my room around or redecorate. The feeling I would get every time I was done always felt out of this world. The idea of walking into your room and it looking completely different but in a good way really helped cure anything I was dealing with. I love the idea of being able to make a house a home and I hope this blog will encourage others to do the same. (BTW my biggest inspiration is this tv show... I recommend if you are interested in real estate)


Selling Sunset: Season 5 Premiere, Trailer, Cast & Spoilers

I believe that the way an individuals home looks really shows a lot about who they are as a person. With this blog my main goal is to be able to help others find their inner self through interior designing. I plan to provide a wide range of variety of bedroom designs for both kids and adults. With that being said all of the materials needed to make it happen will also be listed. I will do my best to find the exact furniture and products used in the pictures however, if they are not available I will list whatever I think looks similar or will look just as good with the layout.

Advantages Of Houses In Trust In Texas, 56% OFF


I am excited to get this started. Stay tuned! 

(Word count: 384)


Comments

Popular Posts