Clean Bedroom Looks


To start off my blog I really wanted to bring in some more mature white bedroom looks. In my opinion, you can never go wrong with white and it is absolutely how I would envision a perfect room to be. To make everything easy to reference I will be coming up with names for the rooms that I feel fit them best. All of the furniture used to design this room will be listed under each picture.


Dream:

This room is one you cannot forget. Although it is majority white, it also brings in warm tan colors that help bring the room to life. 

 

                           Credit to: Pinterest (hyperlink included)

What you will need to make this look come to life:

-Chandelier

-White black out shades

-Sheer curtains

-Tan throw over blanket

-Bed frame

-Nude rug

-decorative pillow

-bench

-lamp

-golden rods for curtains

-dresser

-decorative tray

-decorative books


Cozy:

When I see this room I think of moody and comfy. The layout of this room would change your space into a relaxing oasis... who doesn't want that!?

                            Credit to: Pinterest (hyperlink included)

What you will need to make this look come to life:

-Abstract prints or cursive prints

-Fur carpet

-Arched mirror

-Bench

-Canyon bed frame

-Bedside drawer

-Book/candle set up

-Candle wicks 

-Bedside lamp

- Circle vase

-Cashmere throw blanket

-Throw pillows


Cloudy:

The best way I can describe this room is literally heaven. This room is enhanced by light nude shades over a creamy white with some furry accents that helps to bring modernity.

                           Credit to: Pinterest (hyperlink included)

What you will need to make this look come to life:

-Plush circular rug

-Real fox fur throw blanket

-Solid sheer curtains

-Bamboo vase w/ dried flowers or branches

-Wallpaper

-Pillows

-Wingback bed

-Comforter


That is it for the mature white looks today. As I progress with this blog I hope to be able to post more ideas about my inspiration of interior design. I hope you enjoyed and be ready for more diversity in room decor.

(Word count: 338)

Comments

Popular Posts